Last Updated on 09/09/2016.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, PURCHASING, ENGAGING, AND/OR SIGNING UP FOR GRAND TETON’S SERVICES, REQUESTING THAT GRAND TETON CONTACT YOU ABOUT ITS SERVICES, AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN GRAND TETON’S TEXT MESSAGE PROGRAM, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE WEBSITE TERMS.
BY USING GRAND TETON’S WEBSITE, ENGAGING GRAND TETON’S SERVICES, REQUESTING THAT GRAND TETON CONTACT YOU ABOUT ITS SERVICES, AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN GRAND TETON’S TEXT MESSAGE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO ARBITRATE ALL CLAIMS BETWEEN YOU AND GRAND TETON ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY AND NOT AS A PART OF ANY CLASS. A “CLAIM” IS ANY CASE, CONTROVERSY, DISPUTE, TORT, DISAGREEMENT, LAWSUIT, LEGAL ACTION, OR CLAIM NOW OR HEREAFTER PENDING BETWEEN YOU AND GRAND TETON, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ALLEGED STATE OR FEDERAL STATUTORY VIOLATION, OR ANY DISPUTE OVER THE INTERPRETATION OF THE WEBSITE TERMS OR THE ARBITRABILITY OF ANY CLAIM PURSUANT TO THE WEBSITE TERMS. THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE GOVERNS ALL PAST, CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE INTERACTIONS WITH GRAND TETON. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING ALL RIGHTS TO: (A) A TRIAL BY JURY; (B) PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT OR CLASS ACTION ARBITRATION; AND (C) BRING AN ACTION AGAINST GRAND TETON IN A COURT OF LAW. YOU MAY INDIVIDUALLY ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AGAINST GRAND TETON IN ANY JURISDICTION IN THE UNITED STATES. GRAND TETON WILL REIMBURSE YOU UP TO $300 OF YOUR ARBITRATION FILING FEE. THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION THEN IN FORCE SHALL GOVERN THE ARBITRATION (provided, however, that the terms of the Website Terms shall control over any inconsistency between the Rules of the American Arbitration Association and the Website Terms). The arbitrator shall have authority to interpret the Website Terms, including but not limited to the authority to decide whether any claim is arbitrable under the Website Terms and to decide issues related to the scope of arbitration, the rules of arbitration, the arbitrator’s jurisdiction, and the enforceability of the Website Terms. You agree that the Website Terms involves commerce under 9 U.S.C. §§ 1 et seq. and that this Arbitration Clause is governed by federal law, including the Federal Arbitration Act. The remainder of the Website Terms is governed by the laws of the state of Wyoming.
1. Eligibility. You represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least eighteen (18) years old; (b) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement; (c) all information submitted by you to us is complete, true and accurate, (d) your use of the Website, purchase of any products or use of any Services provided are solely for business purposes, and your use or purchase is not for personal, family, nor household purposes; (e) you will not use the Website or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement and (f) Grand Teton may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
If you participate in Grand Teton’s Text Message Program, you may stop receiving servicing text messages by texting STOP (and no other words or characters) to the caller id from which you received the Grand Teton text message(s). Almost all STOP requests are taken care of immediately, but it may take up to 3 business days from the date you text STOP to be removed from Grand Teton’s texting list(s). Note that texting STOP in response to a servicing text message will only stop servicing text messages, and will only stop text messages to the phone number you used to text STOP.
2. Term. The Term begins when you use this Website or when you click the “Submit” button(s) and continues as long as you use the Service. Clicking the button(s), checking the box(es) and/or entering your username means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms. If you sign up for Grand Teton on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
3. Closing Your Account. You or Grand Teton may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. If we terminate your account without cause, we’ll refund any unused balance due to you. We won’t refund or reimburse you if there’s cause, like a violation of these Terms. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it.
5. Account and Password. You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
6. Refunds. Grand Teton does not issue refunds, unless your card was inadvertently over-charged. Our Refund Policy shall be treated as part of these Terms.
7. Fee Changes. We may change our fees at any time by posting a new pricing structure to our Website or sending you a notification by email.
8. Proprietary Rights Owned by Us. You shall respect our proprietary rights in the Website and the software used to provide the website, products, and/or services (proprietary rights include patents, trademarks, service marks, and copyrights).
9. Proprietary Rights Owned by You. You represent and warrant that you either own or have permission to use all of the material that you upload to this Website or communicate to us. You retain ownership of the materials you upload to the website or otherwise submit to us. You grant Grand Teton a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sub licensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
RULES AND PROHIBITED CONDUCT
11. Prohibited Actions. You shall not:
• Share your password.
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
• use or provide software or services that interact or interoperate with Us, including but not limited to downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited. You agree not to collect users’ personal and/or contact information (“PI”).
12. Mutual Non-Disparagement. You agree and warrant and that you shall not disparage or comment negatively, directly or indirectly, about Grand Teton, or its Team. We agree and warrant and that we shall not disparage or comment negatively, directly or indirectly about you; except we may reports debts owed by you to us to Credit Reporting Agencies. Disparagement shall be defined as any remarks, comments or statements that impugn the character, honesty, integrity, morality, business acumen or abilities in connection with any aspect of our dealings with each other. You and Grand Teton agree and acknowledge that this non-disparagement provision is a material term of this Agreement; the absence of which would have resulted in Grand Teton refusing to enter into this Agreement.
13. Non-Use and Non-Disclosure. You agree that all communications with us shall be considered private and confidential information and you shall not under any circumstance disclose, publish, broadcast, make known in any way shape or form, or use the content of such communications, regardless if the communication is made verbally or in written form, without our express written authorization.
14. Compliance with Laws. You represent and warrant that your use of Grand Teton’s website, services, and/or products shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from your breach of any part of your warranties and representations.
15. Payment Dispute Rules. You warrant that no credit card payment, e-check or other payment made to Grand Teton by you, or a third party for your benefit, shall be disputed, or a chargeback filed with the credit card issuer, and no Claim shall be made against our Surety Bond under any circumstance, until after you have completed sequentially the three step procedure below:
First: Attempt first to settle the dispute by online mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Mediation Procedures. This can be done here: https://apps.adr.org/webfile/
Second: Submit a claim to be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by a single arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This can be done here: https://www.adr.org/webfile/faces/home
Third: File a claim against our Surety Bond.
Each time you wish to dispute a payment, these rules must be followed without exception under any circumstance. Each appeal by You, or a third party of a disputed payment decision You or the third party lost counts as a separate disputed payment for purposes of this section 15 and section 20.
16. Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the Website and the Services, including any downloads from the Website. IN NO EVENT SHALL GRAND TETON, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS OF YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ANY MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN OPERATION OR SERVICE OR FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM AN ACT OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR OTHERWISE. GRAND TETON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE OF THE INTERNET. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Our total liability for all claims made about the Service shall be limited to $100.00.
17. No Warranties. Grand Teton makes no representations regarding the availability and performance of its Website. You hereby acknowledge that any use of the Website and reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk and that Grand Teton shall not be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any other damages or losses resulting from such use. THE WEBSITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY GRAND TETON ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND AS AVAILABLE, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. GRAND TETON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND ACCEPTANCE AS WELL AS ANY LOCAL JURISDICTIONAL ANALOGUES TO THE ABOVE AND OTHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THE RESULTS THAT YOU MAY GAIN FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. GRAND TETON DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, “WORMS”, “TROJAN HORSES”, OR THEIR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GRAND TETON’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY GRAND TETON SHALL BE CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
18. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Grand Teton, its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and distributors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your (or anyone using your account’s) violation or breach of any representation or obligation under the Website Terms. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
19. Attorney Fees. If we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we’re entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded.
20. Liquidated Damages. In some instances, a breach of these Terms could cause damages, but proving the actual damages would be impossible. These instances shall result in the corresponding liquidated damages, which are a reasonable pre-estimate of the damages:
1. Each time You violate the Payment Dispute Rules, the liquidated damages will be three times the amount of each of your disputed payment(s) to us, but not less than $1,000.
2. Each time You violate the Non-Use and Non-Disclosure terms, then the liquidated damages will be $5,000, for each violation.
3. Each time You violate the Non-Disparagement terms, the liquidated damages will be $25,000, for each violation.
4. If You don’t pay an amount due within thirty (30) days after we send you a late payment notice, then the liquidated damages will be three times the total amount you were billed but failed to pay.
5. If You attempt to pay your balance due, by an altered or fictitious payment instrument, the liquidated damages will be three times the amount of the balance due.
21. Collections. If you fail or refuse to pay fees due to us when they are due, your account may be turned over for collection and possible litigation, and you hereby agree to pay all reasonable attorneys fees, court costs, filing fees, and collection costs which may be assessed by us, our attorneys, or any collection agency retained to pursue the matter, along with interest at the highest rate allowed by law. WE REPORT COLLECTION ACCOUNTS TO ALL 3 CREDIT BUREAUS.
22. Subpoena Fees. If we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our costs. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and participating in a deposition.
23. Disclaimers. We and our Team aren’t responsible for the behavior of any brokers, suppliers, or other Users. Any information contained on the Website with respect to results obtained by Grand Teton is not meant to indicate that the same or similar results can or will be obtained in other cases or situations. Results will vary depending on the facts and circumstances of each individual matter. Prior results do not predict, warrant or guarantee a similar outcome. References to past or present clients or the circumstances of their specific matters do not constitute testimonials or endorsements by such clients, nor are they a guarantee, warranty or prediction of the outcome of your case.
24. Force Majeure. We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, zombie apocalypse, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, acts of hackers or third-party service providers or suppliers.
25. Equitable Relief. If you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive relief (meaning we may request a court order to stop you) or other equitable relief in any state or federal court in the State of Wyoming, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
26. Arbitration and Choice of Law. THE WEBSITE TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WYOMING, USA, AS THEY APPLY TO AGREEMENTS MADE SOLELY THEREIN, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT THE ARBITRATION CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY FEDERAL LAW. The Arbitration Clause, and any obligations described in this Agreement shall survive termination of the Website Terms. Grand Teton shall not be deemed to have waived any rights or remedies in the Website Terms unless such waiver is in writing and signed by Grand Teton. No delay or omission on the part of Grand Teton in exercising any rights or remedies shall operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies or any other rights or remedies. A waiver on any one occasion shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions.
27. Assignments. You may not assign any of your rights under this Agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.
28. Survivability. Any provision of this Agreement which imposes an obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
29. Severability. In the event that any provision or covenant of this Agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction for any reason, including but not limited to the scope thereof, then such provision will be severed and replaced with a new provision that most closely reflects the original intention thereof, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect for the greatest time period and for the broadest scope permitted by applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree and request that if any court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction considers any provision or covenant of the Agreement to be overly broad based on the circumstances at the time enforcement is requested, that such court or arbitrator construe and enforce the provision or covenant to the fullest extent that such court or arbitrator deems reasonable.
30. Interpretation. The headers and sidebar text are provided only to make this Agreement easier to read and understand. The fact that we wrote these Terms won’t affect the way this Agreement is interpreted.
31. Amendments and Waiver. Amendments or changes to these Terms won’t be effective until we post revised Terms on the Website. That aside, additional terms may apply to certain features of the Service (the “Additional Terms”). The Additional Terms will be considered incorporated into these Terms when you activate the feature. Where there’s a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control. If we don’t immediately take action on a violation of these Terms, we’re not giving up any rights under the Terms, and we may still take action at some point.
32. Further Actions. You will use best efforts to provide all documents and take any actions necessary to meet your obligations under these Terms.
34. Authorization to Contact You and Call Recording. You agree to receive calls, including autodialed and/or pre-recorded message calls, from Us at any of the telephone numbers (including mobile telephone numbers) that we have collected for you as authorized and described in our User Privacy Notice, including telephone numbers you have provided us, or that we have obtained from third parties or collected by our own efforts. If the telephone number that we have collected is a mobile telephone number, you consent to receive SMS or other text messages at that number. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply if we contact you at a mobile number or device. You agree we may contact you in the manner described above at the telephone numbers we have in our records for these purposes:
•To contact you for reasons relating to your account or your use of our Services (such as to collect a debt, resolve a dispute, or to otherwise enforce our Agreement) or as authorized by applicable law.
•To contact you for marketing, promotional, or other reasons that you have either previously consented to or that you may be asked to consent to in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you can opt-out by sending us a communication that states You are opting out.
We may share your telephone numbers with our service providers (such as billing or collections companies) who we have contracted with to assist us in pursuing our rights or performing our obligations under the Agreement, our policies, or any other agreement we may have with you. These service providers may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded messages calls and/or SMS or other text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified above, and not for their own purposes. We will not share your telephone number with non-affiliated third parties for their purposes without your explicit consent, but may share your telephone numbers with members of our corporate family and/or our affiliates, for their use, as authorized. Members of the Grand Teton Professionals LLC corporate family and/or our affiliates will only contact you using autodialed or prerecorded message calls and/or SMS or other text messages, if you have requested their services.
We may, without further notice or warning and in its discretion, monitor or record telephone conversations you or anyone acting on your behalf has with Us or our agents for quality control and training purposes or for your own protection. You acknowledge and understand that, while your communications with us may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning, not all telephone lines or calls may be recorded by Us, and we do not guarantee that recordings of any particular telephone calls will be retained or retrievable.
35. Personal Guarantee. You agree you are personally liable to Grand Teton for all debts incurred by you whether personally or on behalf of a third party, or incurred on your behalf. You represent that if you are using someone else’s credit card to pay fees to Grand Teton, you are acting as that person or entity’s agent. As their agent you agree to accept these terms on their behalf and legally bind them to this Agreement. If you are acting as the agent for a business entity, you agree as that business entity’s agent, that the principals of that business entity will be personally liable for all debts incurred by that business.
A. InquiryBusters Customer Terms. These Customer Terms and the User Terms above apply to all Customers who purchase InquiryBusters service.
1. Service Description. You acknowledge that the Inquiry Removal Service is designed to remove from your Credit Report(s) Hard Credit Inquiries which:
(a). Did not result in a New Credit Account being opened;
(b). Is not from one of your existing Creditors with whom you have an Open Account; and
(c). Was not performed by our agents who pulled Tri-Merge Credit Reports for you.
InquiryBusters will dispute an Inquiry until it is removed, or you request InquiryBusters cease this activity on your behalf. There are no refunds.
Any negative items being disputed via manual credit repair may be disputed via manually written letters and/or computer generated letters, based on our sole discretion and depending on what will achieve the best results for the client.
Whether we place a dispute directly with the FTC, directly with the creditor, or with the credit bureau or not is at our sole discretion, within the best interest of the client.
2. Client-Provided Information. You hereby certify that all the information you provide to us is 100% accurate and complete and understand that all products and/or services provided to you will be provided using this information and based on this information. Any errors, omissions, and/or over/under statements shall be your sole responsibility.
3. Identity Theft Reports. Disputes may be submitted to Credit Bureaus and Creditors with an Identity Theft Report (Expedited Option), or without it, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that disputes will take longer to produce results without benefiting from the presence of an Identity Theft Report. The choice of filing or not filing an identity Theft Report is solely yours, is based on your personal experience and judgment, and we cannot and will not file any such reports on your behalf under any circumstance whatsoever.
4. Delays Caused by Failure to Submit Information/Documentation. You acknowledge and agree that the Time-Line of Expected Results are dependent upon your timely cooperation. If you do not provide your information/documentation, and/or your Identity Theft Report within the Time-Line parameters, your results may be delayed. You understand refunds will not be issued for such delays. Documentation required typically includes, but is not always limited to, Photo ID, Social Security Card, Utility Bill, and an acceptable Credit Monitoring Service Login.
5. In-House Financing. You have the option of making Lump-Sum Payments towards your remaining Balance at any time, using either your Credit Card or your Bank Account, by using the “Pay Balance” Link on the bottom of our Website. There is a $20 NSF Fee per failed Bank Account Debit. Failed Debits will be automatically added to your Balance together with NSF Fees, which will result in an automatic re-calculation of your periodic Debit Amounts. Should your Account go past-due for more than 30 Days, then the full amount due will be sent to Collections on all 3 Credit Bureaus. Signer on Checking Account must be same signer on Credit Card.
6. Credit Monitoring Authorization:
You hereby authorize us to pull a 3-Bureau Credit Report with Scores 14 Days after each Round of Disputes, so we can see the Results of the work done, using the Credit Monitoring Account you provide to us. The ONLY Credit Monitoring we accept is Identity IQ because it integrates with our back-end systems. Identity IQ has a $1 Sign up fee plus a monthly $29.99 Cost. Grand Teton Professionals will not be held liable or responsible for any disputes or discrepancies with this service as it is a 3rd party solution. Please contact their customer service department with any and all questions related to your credit monitoring service with Identity IQ.
7. REFUND POLICY:
ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS – WE ISSUE STORE CREDIT ONLY.
8. ITEMS REQUIRED TO START WORK:
Work on your File will start once we receive your Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Utility Bill, and Credit Monitoring Login. Please email these items to Support@InquiryBusters.com. You understand that there shall be no Refunds nor Partial Credits due to your delay in providing these items.
9. NO ADVANCE FEE POLICY:
Once you Sign-Up, we will start work on your file and perform a Full File Analysis and Dispute Strategy Preparation within 24 Hours. Your Credit Card or Bank Account will NOT be charged until the Full File Analysis and Dispute Strategy Preparation is performed. For this reason, the Fee(s) we charge are NOT considered Advance Fees.
Consumer Credit File Rights Under State and Federal Law
You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor any “credit repair” company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for 10 years.
You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.
You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.
You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it.
Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur. You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
If the credit bureau’s reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact:
The Public Reference Branch
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580
Notice of Cancellation
You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time before midnight of the 3rd day which begins after the date the contract is signed by you.
To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to
261 S. Main Street, Suite 335
Newtown CT 06470
I hereby cancel this transaction.